NOTE..kind of important


REMEMBER: Gilly (the author here: an occasional and passionate cook) does not recommend cutting off fingers unless the recipe calls for that sort of thing.

NOTE: this computer is not equipped with chell speck so I am NOT legally liable if there's a pissmrint: if I accidentally list "festering pigs' feet" instead of "warm chocolate" in the ingredients, I am sincerely sorry and good luck with that.

Search This Blog

FAMOUS muffins

These muffins are in such demand and I am so super busy baking them that I simply cannot write out the recipe so I hope the scan is sufficient. NOTE: I add a sprinkling of vanilla in the batter and also a smackeral of raw sugar on them before baking.
NOTE: in order to produce the most exquisite muffins of your life you must follow these rules: 1) always mix your dry and wet ingredients separately until the final climactic moment when you merge the two: stir with a fork until just combined...if you over stir or mix with a mixer, your muffins will turn into hockey pucks and will be better suited for skipping at the beach instead of eating with butter and a glass of milk. Enjoy!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment